About the Course
Unlike wetsuits, drysuits are filled with air. During your drysuit course, your instructor will teach you how to control the air in your drysuit along with your buoyancy.
You'll also learn about different types of drysuits, basic drysuit repairs and maintenance.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Get cold easily
- Are curious about drysuit diving
- Plan to buy a drysuit
Learn How to
- Avoid common drysuit diving problems
- Choose a drysuit and undergarments
- Care for your drysuit
How to Start Drysuit DivingDuring one pool session and two open water dives, you'll learn how to comfortably and confidently dive in a drysuit. An experienced instructor will help you dial in your buoyancy and shorten the learning curve.
- eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
- Prerequisites: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
- Total time commitment: 2-3 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older