The Phantom is a high-quality, weight-integrated, back inflation BC. The Phantom is available with XS Scuba’s proprietary PLUS lighting system.
By having the complete air cell behind the diver, the front of the diver is left unobstructed and opened up. It is very easy to see your hardware and pockets.
- The perimeter of the Phantom accepts XS Scuba’s proprietary PLUS lighting system (patent pending). A dedicated sleeve for the battery pack is found under the left pocket.
- Integrated Catch n’ Release™ weight system is very easy to load, remains secure and easy to ditch.
- The unique design of the harness system eliminates the need for a hard pack. It will keep your cylinder close against your back and not allow it to slide down your back.
- Only 4 sizes are needed to fit a size range of XXS to XXL
- Optional trim weight pockets may be added to the tank band to increase weight capacity or provide optimal positioning inthe water. (p/n WB101)
- The tank band features a stainless steel cam buckle with external adjustment.
- The neutral colors of the Phantom allow the diver to accessorize with any color choice.
- The Micro Inflator uses a drift pin design, which provides greater reliability and longevity than those inflators relying upon standard schrader valves.
- Padded spine and lumbar provide back comfort
- Rolled neck collar protects the diver’s neck from abrasion
- 6 stainless steel D-rings provide many attachment options
- 3 dump valves are available: a cable-activated rapid exhaust valve at the top of the airway, a right shoulder pull dump and a lower, rear pull dump.
- A chest strap provides added security.
- Knife mounting grommets on the left side accommodate an XS Scuba BC knife.
- The pull down right pocket will accommodate writing slates, small lights or a spare mask. The left pocket is ideal for small items like a pair of gloves.
- A bladder retractor is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.