OVERVIEWThe NOVA 720 delivers brilliant illumination to light up the dark spaces and bring out the vibrant colors on night dives as well as day dives. Machined from heavy-duty aluminum, it uses simple twist-on/twist off activation backed by double-O-ring seals. Strategically placed knurling (raised-up diamond-shaped indentations in the metal) improves grip and makes the twist activation that much easier. The NOVA 720 offers a 50% mode that allows you to increase burn time if you don’t need full power. It is also equipped with an overpressure valve on the end cap, an important safety feature not normally found on lights in this price range. It’s a rugged, full-featured dive light well-suited to all diving scenarios.
- Rugged gun-metal aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Shock-proof rubber protection on the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface.
- Interchangeable light head increases the light’s versatility.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing, a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by three C-cell batteries (not included) that provide up to 10 hours of burn time.