TRI-MIX Frame. Freedom Technology with Fit II. UV 420 Lens Treatment + Anti-Reflective Lens + CrystalView Optical Glass. Angle Strap Adjustor with Side Hold. Offset Buckle. Corrective lens available: MC2001SA. Colors: Black (BKA) Fishtail Blue (FBA) Flash Yellow (FYA) Metallic Dark Red (MDRA) White (WA)
- TRI-MIX FRAME - Three (3) distinct layers combined to produce one superior frame structure. Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) material bumper protection and a cross-beam metal frame structure combined with the superior toughness of the polycarbonate frame bolted together to create a seriously tough mask.
- FREEDOM TECHNOLOGY WITH FIT II - Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line. The new Fit II technology adds strength and rigidness to the skirt for use in tough environments.
- UV 420 LENS TREATMENT - UV 420 Lens Treatment protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light and its potential to damage the Retina. HEV light is not just present on sunny days but overcast days as well. Therefore it is extremely important to protect your eyes against UV and HEV light in all weather conditions when diving.
- ANGLE STRAP ADJUSTOR WITH SIDE HOLD - The Skirt Mounted Five (5) Angle Strap Adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sides of the mask. This enables vertical (up/down) and horizontal (left/right) pressure on the face to be delicately adjusted for the optimum fit.
- Offset Buckle - Raising the position of the Strap Adjuster improves comfort by preventing mask strap contact with the ear.