Made for 2-6 year olds, the Dolphin offers UV protection, floatation, and a swimming aid all in one. The floatation panels can be removed as the child’s swimming skills improve and the spandex lower-body stretches to accommodate a variety of sizes and diapers.
The 1mm neoprene body supplies extra heat retention so your toddler can enjoy their time in the water and you can remain worry-free that your bundle of love will get the chills. 50+ UV protection—the highest available—keeps you kiddo’s skin protected from the sun’s harsh solar rays and adds an additional layer of protection on top of the copious sunblock you’ve already applied.
Flatlock construction helps protect your child’s epidermis against rash, chafing and abrasion and the removable floaties help you keep peace of mind during those first big swims in the pool.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 1mm neoprene upper body
- Removable floatation panels
- Can be used as a swim trainer or just for buoyancy and added safety
- 50+ UV protection – highest available
- 6oz UV Nylon/Spandex fabric in arms and lower body
- Wind shield and abrasion protection
- Flatlock construction for comfort and stretch