Hobie is world renowned for designing pedal kayaks that are fun and functional. We’ve been at it for over 20 years. This year, we upgraded the Mirage Passport series to the fast and efficient MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins. Our patented Kick-Up Fins technology delivers care-free kayaking. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks? No problem. Our fins automatically "kick up" on impact. We bring you closer to nature and further from the hustle and bustle. The Passport takes you anywhere you want to go with ease and world-class authority. Every feature is designed with your entertainment in mind. Sail open water or fish the flats. We made sure you can do both thanks to the vertical accessory tube and molded in rod holders. Dual mounting tracks keep your accessories within reach while the 8” Twist-n-Seal Hatch will keep them dry. The easy-to-use steering system and simplified version of our twist-and-stow rudder puts navigation at your fingertips and a smile on your face.
- Powered by the MirageDrive with Glide Technology (GT) and Kick-Up Fins. For reverse gear, see the other Hobie kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180. Also features a steering system with stowable rudder.
- Stackable Hull Design- The Mirage Passport stacks easily to keep enough kayaks for a couple or a campground without taking up space. The lightweight Passport is easy to store and easy to move.
- Recessed Hull Space for MirageDrive- The Mirage Passport features a recessed hull space which helps protect the fins from catching on debris or rocks in the shallows or while beaching. This gives the Passport easy access to more places for more fun.
- Storage- Bow and stern cargo with bungee, 8in Twist-N-Seal hatch that allows for one hand operation and it ensures that the hatch is sealed.
- Accessory ready- Vertical accessory tube (Sail and Bimini), 2 accessory mounting tracks, cargo scuppers for Hobie Cart and Hobie Livewell, 2 rod holders