The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-nenowned authority with revolutionary hands-free pedal propulsion. This year, Hobie upgraded the drive system to the legendary MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins. When you are not relaxing in the Passport”s breathable, suspended mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There is plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will love the stealthy new Bay Sand color and will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder. All this on top of a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage. Includes 2-piece aluminum paddle.
- Powered by the MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins. (For reverse gear, see our other kayak lines with the MirageDrive 180.) Kick up fins provide power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem.
- Accessory ready- Mounting pad for Power Pole Micro install, accessory H-Track mounts, forward accessory mount, H-Bar ready, fishfinder ready (includes a transducer cavity and mounting plate for you to install a fishfinder).
- Storage- Twist-N-Seal 8" Hatch that allows for one hand operation(option to upgrade to rectangular hatch), bow storage with bungee, accessible tackle storage, rod holders, rod caddies.
- Stackable Convenience- The Mirage Passport stacks easily to keep enough kayaks for a couple or a campground without taking up space. The lightweight Passport is easy to store and easy to move.
- Recessed Hull space for MirageDrive- Helps protect the fins from catching on debris or rocks in the shallows or while beaching. This gives the Passport easy access to more places for more fun.