A highly versatile fin, the SlingShot allows divers to frequent a wide range of conditions, from diving in cold water with thick exposure suits and heavier gear to cruising warm water reefs with minimal equipment. Silicone Power Bands and a Three-Speed Gear Shift allow divers to dial in the best speed-to-effort ratio and match the SlingShot to changing dive conditions and their own leg strength. A semi-rigid, technopolymer blade has an excellent spring effect for maximized thrust.
- Blade ribs are made of two different elastomeric compounds and provide precise flex control
- Silicone Power Bands are loaded with energy during the down stroke, which they release prior to the upstroke for a power boost on every kick
- Three-Speed Gear Shift allows divers to dial in Power Band resistance for their body type or changing diving conditions, and adjustments can be made while wearing the fin
- A Mid-foot Flex Joint is used to attach the blade to the side of the foot pocket. This maximizes energy transfer from the leg and provides the power of a blade 30% longer
- The Mid-foot Flex Joint provides a greater range of blade motion, up to five times that of a standard paddle fin, and reduces strain on the ankle and toes
- Anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the foot pocket provide traction for moving around on boat decks
- Streamlined foot pocket provides an ergonomic fit for excellent energy transfer and accommodates a wide range of dive boots
- ESBS (Ergonomic Strap and Buckle System) uses a press-to-release button that is easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves
- Rubber heel straps are made with anti-aging compounds and have large finger loops at each end and in the middle for easy donning, even when wearing heavy gloves.