OVERVIEWIn our continuing efforts to contribute to a healthy planet, the SCUBAPRO team is proud to offer the industry’s first “green” dive suit. Made with low-impact (ecologically) recycled materials and innovative manufacturing methods, the Everflex 3/2mm No Zip steamer offers the fit, form and function Everflex steamers are famous for. It also holds the distinction of being SCUBAPRO’s most flexible steamer. By eliminating all zippers you also eliminate all rigid points, resulting in a soft, comfortable suit that’s easy to get in and out of and that offers unbelievable range of motion. This new super-flexible steamer is designed and built to maximize comfort and warmth while delivering on SCUBAPRO’s long-standing commitment to help protect our planet.
- Innovative no-zip design eliminates all rigid points, resulting in extreme comfort and flexibility.
- Made with a new neoprene called Naturalprene, an all-natural latex rubber blend that replaces traditional and limestone-based neoprene.
- Like X-Foam, Naturalprene is in compliance with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO is the first to offer this to the diving market, better protecting divers and our oceans.
- Naturalprene panels are assembled with Aqua glue, a solvent-free, water-based adhesive, a 100% green process.
- The Naturalprene rubber is layered inside and out with a polyester jersey fabric made from recycled water bottles.
- Carbon Black from recycled tires prevents suit aging from ultraviolet light and decreases petroleum use.
- Fused cut finish on neck, wrists and ankles maximize the material’s stretchiness for easy donning and doffing.
- Interior micro-plush lining enhances warmth and dries quickly.
- Shoulder treatment and chest logo use eco-friendly embossing instead of ink to reduce chemicals.