The new HYBRID sleeveless hooded vest s ultra-comfortable neoprene/nylon blend does a great job of protecting your torso and head, two critical areas for minimizing heat loss. It provides comfort, warmth and protection where you need it most. On the underside of the nylon panels a microplush interior makes the vest warm and cozy. This fleece fabric absorbs less water, which keeps heat against the body, increasing overall warmth. It also dries quickly. This exceptional hooded vest can be worn by itself or layered over a long sleeve thermal top to increase warmth and protection. Add a pair of cargo shorts for total thermal protection on a warm water dive.
- Combining smooth-skin 1mm X-Foam neoprene in the torso area with high-stretch nylon material, this men's Hybrid hooded vest protects your torso and head — helping to minimize heat loss and provide comfort and warmth where you need it most.
- Ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, and swimmers, this versatile 1mm diving vest can be worn by itself or layered over a long sleeve thermal rash guard to increase warmth and protection.
- Underside of the nylon panels feature a micro-plush ï¬eece fabric interior for enhanced comfort, which also absorbs less water and increases overall warmth by keeping heat against the body.
- Super-comfortable and stretchy, SCUBAPRO's X-Foam neoprene formula is petroleum free and complies with strict P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) test requirements.
- Also available in cargo shorts and a long-sleeve top, this Hybrid thermal vest is backed by a manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty.