The reversible (right and left hand) second stage of the MTX-R has a redesigned and enlarged, patented, heat exchanger which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipating the cold caused by gas expansion. Metal has also been incorporated into the front cover. Large protective elastometer bumpers on the sides and top protect the 2nd stage, which comes with a comfo-bite mouthpiece. â¨In addition to its extreme cold water ability, the regulator is rugged, strong and designed to withstand the knocks and bumps that come with life on an expedition.
- Simple to use 2nd stage with no dive adjustment controls and a reduced chance of free flow.
- Reversible (left or right hand) - Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Patented heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipating the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Comes with comfort-bite mouthpiece
- Come with Braided Flexi-hose