The Atomic Z Series offers a unique combination of performance, ergonomics, features and materials. All in our most cost efficient regulator system without compromising performance or durability.
This version has a sealed version that has better cold water features for colder climates.
The Titanium/Zirconium second stage is your choice of all black styling with the Z3 (with optional color kit available)
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PERFECT FOR TRAVEL.
The Z3 packs a lot of performance into a 2.6 pound package (yoke version).
Z3 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on fixed cap.
Z3 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium components.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Z3 hose features patented Brass Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Z3 optional color kit available.