The SeaBlazer is a high-quality, weight-integrated, jacket style BC. The SeaBlazer is available with XS Scuba’s proprietary PLUS lighting system.
By having the air cell wrap around the diver’s torso, this BC will provide vertical orientation at the surface and excellent lift out of the water. The integrated Catch n’ Release™ weight system is very easy to load, remains secure and easy to ditch.
The SeaBlazer comes in 5 sizes:
X-Small - p/n BC211 (p/n with lights BC221-CW)
Small - p/n BC213 (p/n with lights BC223-CW)
Medium - p/n BC215 (p/n with lights BC225-CW)
Large - p/n BC217 (p/n with lights BC227-CW)
X-Large p/n BC219 (p/n with lights BC229-CW)
- The perimeter of the SeaBlazer accepts XS Scuba’s proprietary PLUS lighting system
- Integrated Catch n’ Release™ weight system is very easy to load, remains secure and easy to ditch
- The neutral colors of the SeaBlazer allow the diver to accessorize with any color
- Large utility pockets on either side have lowered zippers with dual zipper pulls for ease of entry
- The two-piece waist band is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- The Micro Inflator uses a drift pin design, which provides greater reliability and longevity than those inflators relying upon standard schrader valves.
- A scooped opening on the top, front of the right lobe is perfect for stowing and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and secure throughout the dive.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- A clever two piece back pack features a lowered tank band to better integrate with the BC’s waist band.
- 5 sizes are available: XS, SM, MD, LG, XL
- Non-ditchable trim weight pockets found on the back of the SeaBlazer increase the overall weight capacity as well as provide better positioning in the water
- A tank positioning strap allows you to set your cylinder to the correct height every time
- An integrated carrying handle is built into the back pack
- 6 stainless steel D-rings provide many attachment options
- 3 dump valves are available: a cable-activated rapid exhaust valve at the top of the airway, a right shoulder pull dump and a lower, rear pull dump
- A chest strap provides added security
- Knife mounting grommets on the left side accommodate an XS Scuba BC knife