The XSCAPE rashguards and leggins protect you from sunburn and jellyfish stings, above or below the surface, and can be used as an additional layer below your wetsuit. These long-sleeve aqualung rashguards can also be used for snorkeling, paddling, freediving or any other ocean sport you love. The collection also includes a pair of optional women’s leggings. The XSCAPE rashguards and leggings are 100% made from recycled plastic bottles and come in plastic free packaging inline with the eco-friendly philosophy of the XSCAPE collection.
- Fabric made of recycled plastic bottles: 85% polyester & 15% spandex. Chloride resistant polyester to make bright colors last longer
- UV protection treatment: avoid putting harmful sunscreen chemicals into the ocean thanks to our UV protected rashguards
- Loose fitting to easily put on after diving
- Matching women’s Rashguard available which can be used below a wetsuit, for snorkeling, freediving or any other fitness activity
- Reusable mesh bag included for transporting your rashguard after diving or for collecting waste