GO Traveling, GO Diving, GO Snorkeling â with the GO fin. This brand new travel fin combines the fitment benefits of an open heel fin, with the comfort and barefoot freedom of a full foot fin. The GO is lightweight yet virtually indestructible, plus itâs a fast and nimble performer in the water. The replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff the fin, and it fits comfortably against a bare heel, although the GO will also accommodate neo socks for divers who prefer a little extra foot protection. Itâs also designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it the ideal fin for divers, snorkelers and swimmers who enjoy traveling the world.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water. (For example, size XS-S weighs 1.0kg/2.2lbs per pair, including bungee straps; M-L weighs 1.2kg/2.6lbs per pair, including bungee straps.)
- Barefoot Design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff. It can also be used when wearing neo socks.
- Ultra-strong 100% MonpreneÂ® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25Âº pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel fast and light.
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.