Our new WoolCore baselayer insulation combines the warmth of wool with the superior moisture wicking, durability and dry time of polyester. The super-soft, chlorine-free wool is grown in New Zealand, and cut and sewn in California.
- 50% Merino wool, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight 4.12 oz/yd2, 140 g/m2
- Wool has natural anti-bacterial characteristics
- Keeps the user comfortable over a broad temperature range when compared to polyester
- Green construction
- New Zealand free range wool, non-mulesed