Expanded panoramic view through 1-window lens. New Design - Patented domed side windows. Reduced frame structure to reduce blind spots. Equipped with Freedom Technology. Three-dimensional strap for unprecedented fit. Five-position strap angle adjustor for micro-adjustment.
- FREEDOM TECHNOLOGY - Freedom Technology is a set of technologies to enhance fit and performance exclusive to TUSA. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- 3D MASK STRAP - TUSA?s patented 3D Strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head?s natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps.
- CRYSTALVIEW OPTICAL GLASS - CrystalView optical glass lenses provide superior clarity color and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity. TUSA?s CrystalView lenses transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear crisp vision. CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO models masks.
- PANORAMIC VIEW - Panoramic View masks feature a variety of designs offering an incredibly wide field-of-view. Several designs incorporate minimum frame volumes domed side-windows reduced frame structures as well as three and four window styles for maximum vision.
- QUICK-ADJUST BUCKLE SYSTEM - The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact lightweight technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.