Divers who prefer to dive without booties can still enjoy the performance benefits of the award-winning Seawing Nova fin with the SEAWING NOVA FULL FOOT. This fin offers all the power, acceleration, maneuverability and effortless kicking characteristics of the open-heel Seawing Nova, but with the foot support and comfort of a full-foot design. The ergo-fit foot pocket is low profile to prevent chafing and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon. The proprietary G4 articulated hinge enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust to scoot you through open water and to provide maximum control when kicking around reefs. You won’t find a better-performing or more comfortable full foot fin for cruising the tropics.
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Ergo-fit foot pocket is low profile to prevent chafing and blistering on the ankle and Achilles tendon.
- Extended toe box enhances comfort during extended bottom times.
- Power Rails under the extended footplate offer efficient power transfer.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45º angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- A well-engineered heel pad, mid-sole pad, and rough surface design provide a dependable grip on slippery boat decks or dive ladders.