Oceanic's Max-Depth SWIV Combo Console has a submersible pressure gauge and depth gauge in a durable impact resistant boot with a high-pressure hose. The pressure gauge has 0 to 5,000 psi readout with a safety reserve 500 psi color-coded in red to allow the diver to know that they are low on air. The impact-resistant boot has multiple eyelets for attachment of a clip or lanyard to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment. The pressure gauge has a shock resistant bourdon tube mechanism and is equipped with a double Kevlar braided high-pressure hose with triple chrome plated marine brass fittings with 7/8" threaded end. Hose has a 360° swivel end for easy use. The pressure gauge is also equipped with a temperature gauge. Both the pressure and temperature gauge needles tips are colored bright red for easy reading.
The depth gauge is equipped with maximum depth Indicator needle which will mark your deepest depth reached on a dive. This feature is helpful when logging dive information providing key information for repetitive dives. Depth gauge is color-coded for easy and safe reading at a glance. The depth gauge has a 0' to 200' readout, with safety red color-coded indicators from 0' to 30' and at depths beyond the sport diving limits from 130' to 200'.
The air-filled diaphragm design of the Oceanic Max-Depth Gauge allows an expanded shallow scale for better readability at sport diving depths. Both the pressure and depth gauges have Oceanic's OceanGlo luminous displays that absorbs light seven times faster and longer than other glow-in-the-dark materials, to enhance the readability of the Max-Depth Gauge's. SWIV Combo Gauge comes with an owner's manual.
Oceanic Max-Depth SWIV Gauge Features
- Oceanic Max-Depth SWIV Combo Gauge Console
- Pressure Depth Gauge Combo
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Multiple Attachment Point for Clips & Lanyards
- Oceanic's OceanGlo Luminescent Gauge Faces
- OceanGlo Luminescent: Absorbs Light and Glows Approximately 7X Faster and Longer
- Pressure Gauge:
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Color Coded Red Safety Reserve 0 to 500 psi
- 7/16" UNF Threaded Double Kevlar Braided High Pressure Hose
- Hose: Triple Chrome Plated Marine Brass Fittings with 360° Swivel
- Temperature Gauge
- Red Tipped Needles for Easy Reading
- Depth Gauge:
- Readout: 0' to 200'
- Safety Red Color Coded Indicators from 0' to 30' and 130' to 200'
- Air-Filled Diaphragm Design
- Expanded Shallow Scale for Better Readability
- Maximum Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
- MDIN: Great Feature for Repetitive Diving