The OMS Ballast System includes two separate pockets (vertical orientation) with a quick release buckle capable of holding up to (6 lbs | 2.7 kg) each. Suitable for use with either the IQ Pac™, the Traveler IQ Pac or the Comfort II harness on a backplate. Includes a (2 in | 5.1 cm) anodized Aluminum D-ring on the outside of the left hand pocket which is the perfect place to clip your SPG. It has a heavy duty rubber loop on it that can be used to keep the D-ring in position for the SPG or simply remove it to allow the D-ring to lay flat. Sold as a set of two. Pockets are made from rugged 1680 denier Cordura backed with urethane coating.
- Total capacity of 12 lb / 5.4 kg 6 lb / 2.7 kg per pocket (quantity 2)
- Holds up to (12 lb | 5.4 kg) total weight
- Two separate pockets with quick release buckle
- Denier cordura backed with urethane coating
- Vertical orientation and streamlined low profile