About the Course
During the PADI® Deep Diver course, you'll learn how to plan deep dives, manage your gas supply and how to identify and manage narcosis.
You'll learn about buddy contact procedures, safety considerations and buoyancy control at depth.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Make deep dives with an instructor
- See more of the underwater world
- Dive to a maximum depth of 40m/130ft
Learn How to
- Manage your gas supply
- Identify and deal with narcosis
- Recognize your personal limits
How to Start Deep DivingWhen you dive below 18 metres/60 feet, there are special safety considerations. If you're ready to expand your boundaries, a PADI Instructor will help you gain the skills and confidence to explore to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet.
- eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
- Prerequisites: PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Total time commitment: 2-3 days (dives must be completed over a minimum of two days)
- Minimum age: 15 years or older