About the Course
The PADI® Rescue Diver course will change the way you dive – in the best possible way. Learn to identify and fix minor issues before they become big problems, gain a lot of confidence and have serious fun along the way.
Discover why countless divers say Rescue Diver is their favorite scuba course.
Take This Course If You Want to
- Be a better dive buddy
- Improve your navigation skills
- Enroll in a divemaster course
Learn How to
- Help other divers
- Fix minor gear issues
- Use an emergency oxygen kit
- eLearning time commitment: 8-12 hours
- Prerequisites: Adventure Diver/Junior Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification) with completed Underwater Navigation Dive; EFR Primary and Secondary Care training (or qualifying training) within 24 months
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 12 years or older
- Depth: 0