With its compact size, intuitive data display and convenient quick-disconnect, the SCUBAPRO Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers. It comes with a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read LCD segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row. The Aladin H (Matrix) offers full air integration, making it an ultra-compact hose-attached dive computer. It provides a continuous calculation of Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate which it then factors into the algorithm calculations to improve safety and increase the fun factor. Add the easy-to-use on-board digital compass and you have a winner.
- Protective boot covers a convenient quick-release fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba and Gauge.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300 dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from electronics).
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 interface.