An ideal dive computer for diving schools and rental stations, the compact, single mode Aladin One is simple to use, easy to understand, and delivers reliable dive data for enjoyable recreational diving. It’s available as a basic capsule, a wrist mount or as part of a two- or three-gauge console.
- Nitrox compatible from 21 to 50% in 1% increments.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data.
- 12 and 24 hour mode provides easy time-keeping when diving locally or worldwide.
- Safety stop with timer makes it easy to perform safe ascents.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via infrared technology.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Reset function is ideal for dive rentals.