Thirty years ago, SCUBAPRO/UWATEC invented and patented the first air-integration systems for dive computers. Now, for a limited time, we’re offering a great way to save $$$ as we celebrate our three decades of dive computer innovation. For a limited time, buy a G2 computer and we’ll include a Smart+ LED transmitter, still the best choice for reliable hoseless air integration, absolutely FREE – a $380 value. The G2 is easy to use, easy to read, and easy to understand – yet is loaded with full color screens, menu options, features and dive modes (Scuba to Freediving, CCR to Sidemount) to make it a favorite computer among divers of all skill levels – beginner to tech diver. The G2 is ready to go wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- FREE hoseless air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 9 transmitters when all features are activated.
- Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colors for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know.
- Choice of screen display configurations lets you customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Improved, full tilt digital compass, the best available, includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Multiple dive modes includes Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Maximum operating depth is 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface easily downloads dive data to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- This special offer lasts until December 31, 2018.