The Scubapro G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold-water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). Its high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations. The G260 air balanced flow valve is made from durable corrosion resistant chrome plated brass. The regulator has a diver adjustable inhalation effort that allows personalized breathing control and a Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) to prevents free flow in cold-water or when used as an octopus.
The G260 is equipped with a high flow exhaust valve that reduces exhalation effort for better breathing comfort. Regulator also has a high comfort orthodontic mouthpiece. All these features produce the highest performance in any conditions. The G260 Second Stage Regulator weighs 9.7 oz. (275 g) and comes with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure hose.
- Scubapro G260 Regulator, Second Stage Only:
- Balanced Adjustable Second Stage
- Metal Components for Excellent Cold-Water Resistance
- Left-Right Hose Attachment Option
- Ideally Suited for Tech Diving Configurations
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Valve Assembly
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort for Personalized Breathing Control
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- VIVA: Prevents Free Flow in Cold Water or when Used as Octopus
- High Flow Exhaust Valve that Reduces Exhalation Effort
- High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Highest Performance in Any Conditions
- 3/8" Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (275 g)