he GALILEO SOL offers state-of-the-art technology and a long list of advanced features that make diving safer and more fun. It includes optional hoseless air integration, it can handle three nitrox mixes up to 100% O2, it comes with a heart rate monitor that also measures skin temperature, and its algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT). It also comes with one of the best on-board digital compasses and incorporates Microbubble technology and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops which respond directly to your personal physiology to add layers of safety to your diving. Loaded with computing, navigation and personalization features you can’t find anywhere else, the GALILEO SOL is a must-have addition to your dive kit.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to use up to three nitrox mixes (21-100% O2) during the dive.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Integrated heart rate monitor incorporates your heartbeat into the workload and then tailors the decompression calculations to your dive.
- Optional hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
- A choice of screen configurations lets you pick the display that best suits your individual tastes.
- You navigate through the system using three clearly marked buttons with prompts so that you never get lost in the system.
- You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Dive/freedive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac via infrared technology.