A precision blend of sophisticated computer and beautiful timepiece, the MANTIS 1 (M1) is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. It is designed for divers who want the Smart technology offered by SCUBAPRO’s ground-breaking Human Factor Diving™, but don’t need air integration or an on-board digital compass. Offering a totally customized wristwatch-style dive computing system, the M1 features a visually pleasing display, an intuitive menu and a simple circular navigation system, making it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market. But what makes the M1 special is its ability to provide personalized data through the use of biometrics, allowing you to improve your diving performance and increase your underwater fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
- In Swim mode the stroke counter can be a valuable aid when exercising or lap swimming in shallow water.
- By keeping track of strokes you can also calculate distance.
- Optional heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that both protects and looks great.
- Magnetic control buttons eliminate the need for holes, maintaining the casing’s watertight integrity and maximizing mechanical reliability.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK with optional cradle. Android LogTRAK app is also available.
- CR2032 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.