There are dive computers, and then there is the M2. Offering everything a recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs, the M2 is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including hoseless air integration and a full-tilt on-board digital compass, plus it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving™. Its ability to factor your personal data into workload computations is unmatched in modern dive computing, placing the M2 at the pinnacle of go-anywhere, do-anything, "intelligent" personal dive computing. Offering incredible computing power, the M2 is easy to use and it looks great too. At work or at play, when you wear an M2 you’re living life in dive mode.
- Human Factor Diving™ is SCUBAPRO's revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR, plus Swim mode and Sport mode.
- Visually pleasing display screen, intuitive menu and simple circular navigation system make it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel. The machined bezel ring features engraved button labels and decorative hash marks. The black inner face ring on the display enables the mode indicators to stand out for easy reading.
- Four metal control buttons allow for easy navigation through the system's intuitive menu. For leak-proof reliability, each button is assembled in a module using triple O-rings.