OVERVIEWMeasuring only 3.7in/95mm in length, the NOVA 220 is an extremely useful dive light that can be stored in the smallest BCD pocket. It offers three power modes: 100%, 25% and Flash, plus is equipped with an over-pressure valve to release battery off-gassing, making it the safest mini-light on the market. The NOVA 220 is machined from heavy-duty aluminum so while it may be small, it is definitely built to last. It uses simple twist-on/twist off activation backed by double O-ring seals. Strategically placed knurling improves grip and makes the twist activation that much easier. Shock-proof rubber protection on the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface.
- Rugged gun-metal aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Shock-proof rubber protection on the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling (metal indentations) on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing, a safety feature not normally found on dive lights of this size.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- A depth rating of 394ft/120m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by one CR123 battery (not included).