OVERVIEWThe NOVA 720 WIDE offers the same rugged construction and long list of features as the Nova 720. What sets this dive light apart is its ultra-wide beam (approximately 80º), making it the perfect primary night diving light. Machined from heavy-duty aluminum, it uses simple twist-on/twist off activation backed by double-O-ring seals. Strategically placed knurling improves grip and makes the twist activation that much easier. The NOVA 720 WIDE offers a 50% mode that allows you to increase your burn time, and it’s also equipped with an overpressure valve, an important safety feature not normally found on lights in this price range. For illuminating large expanses of underwater terrain, nothing compares to the NOVA 720 WIDE.
- Rugged gun-metal aluminum body offers a stealthy "tech" look while providing lightweight long-term durability.
- Shock-proof rubber protection on the end of the light head safeguards the electronics and provides an additional no-slip surface.
- Interchangeable light head increases the light’s versatility.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Diamond-shaped knurling on both handle and light head guarantees a firm grip, with or without gloves.
- Easy twist on/twist off activation allows for trouble-free operation, regardless of depth.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing, a safety feature not normally found on dive lights at this price point.
- A depth rating of 1000ft/300m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Powered by three C-cell batteries (not included) that provide up to 10 hours of burn time.
- Ultra-wide 80º beam is ideal for night diving applications.