A big dive bag is great for carting scuba equipment down to the beach or dive boat. The challenge comes when the gear hauling is over and you have to find a place to store it. You won't have this problem with the PORTER BAG. This big carrier offers lots of volume to handle gear. It also comes with reinforced "off-road" skate-style wheels in addition to a backpack system, so you'll always be able to easily roll or carry the bag wherever you want to go. But what's really convenient about the PORTER BAG is that after a dive trip it folds into a compact package for stowage. Offering lots of packing volume, the PORTER BAG is a solid choice for gear transport, plus it won't take up much space in the closet as it awaits your next dive adventure.
- Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- Offering lots of gear carrying capacity, the bag folds into a compact package for storage.
- Large main compartment, two front pockets and two inside pockets provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zipper is durable and makes accessing the large main compartment that much easier.
- Backpack system plus top handle with reinforced “off-road” skate- style wheels provide multiple transport options.
- Adjustable top handle makes rolling easy and convenient.
- Dimensions (approximate): 34x23x14in/85x57x36cm. Weight: 5.84lbs/2.65kg. Volume: 45.4gal/172L.
- Folded dimensions (approximate): 20.4x16.1x6.7in/52x41x17cm.